Friday, May 24, 2013

CONVENTION TIME!

more-sketches


This weekend, I'll be at VANCAF in vancouver with some of my favourite comics and illustration people! From the Propheteers (myself, Farel Dalrymple, Brandon Graham) to a gang of my fellow mega-talented Victorians (Tara Williamson, Renee Nault, Laura Bifano) the lineup of guests at this thing is MIND-BOGGLINGLY GOOD! I'm so excited to be there!
Not to mention some awesome panels (including one I'll be abandoning my table to attend - Steve Lecouillard, Rebecca Dart, and Tony Cliff talking about women warriors in comics!)

And NEXT weekend, me and Farel will be bro-ing it up together at the Denver Comicon! If you're in the Pacific Northwest or in Colorado in the next two weeks, come one down!

1 comment:

Daniel M. Bensen said...

man I want to see that panel