Thursday, March 7, 2013

Coming Down

Pictured here is what the emerald city comicon did for me - blew my g-d pants RIGHT APART.
LITERALLY.

Okay, well, THAT was from some power-squats at the booth, but generally speaking, Emerald City Comic Convention was amazing. Not only did I get to meet lots of the people who've been enjoying and supporting prophet, but I had the chance to FINALLY hang out with some of the prophet crew that I've been working with online. And they're pretty awesome dudes. 
Plus, we got a lot of good response to the copies of 'pilgrim' that we gave out - seattle is saturated with the thing!


Now, coming down off of the convention high and finding myself (ripped pants and all) back in the real world, the whole experience has left me re-invigorated and best of all, excited about the work I have to do. You can see a bit of the experience here at Andrew's "Art for Fun and PRophet" blog...


No comments: