Saturday, June 19, 2010

OLD-SCHOOL COMICS ISSUE 1

So the idea I had lately is this - though I've been having a bit of a tough time producing comics lately, I might as well show off all of my earlier comic attempts. This week it's a strictly art-only comic from 2006 - one of my early attempts at a russian sci-fi action story that I've been attempting on and off for the past five years, but never getting anything good out of...

Have a read!



Next week - some Michael Golden inspired astronauts fighting soviets on the moon from 2004-05!

2 comments:

Martin said...

That sort of thing is right up my street. Looks good, feel free to go back to it any time!

R.Ballermann said...

This one is really amazing. Love the simple, confident drawing style and subtle use of shade. Really great compositions as well.